Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hello World!

This is my first post in my first ever blog. Just feeling a little under pressure to make it good. Just like the first lines of a book need to capture the reader and draw them in, I suppose the first posts in a new blog must too. Always assuming someone will read this.

Well, please don't expect miracles - I haven't written anything other than essays since I dropped A Level English in 1996.

So, this is who I am. Just so you know, put things in context.

I moved to Chesterfield with my boyfriend last month. (That's Chesterfield, Derbyshire UK - I know there are lots of places called Chesterfield in the world. I Googled it one day.) I work for an architect doing conservation work. What else? I'm a member of West Lancashire Scout Network Ormskirk District. Yay my first link. I would join Derbyshire Network if there appeared to be one. Boyfriend (who remains anon. until I've asked if he minds being named) likes climbing and I've been going too and getting to quite like it. But I have a large fear of falling off.

There, I think that will do for now. Or at least it has to as I'm writing this at work and there is work to be done. Sigh.

Bye for now.

No comments: