Saw this at Tilly's place and thought I'd use it...
Though not so lazy a post as I thought since it won't cut and paste.
1. What is your occupation? Architectural Technician. As my Dad used to say the technicians are the people who make the architect's pretty drawings into buildable buildings.
2. What colour is your underwear? Today, purple.
3. What are you listening to right now? Julian Clary on BBC2's family history programme.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch. Quite hungry now...
5. Do you wish on stars? No. Why would I do that?
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Grey. The bluish grey one not the brownish.
7. How is the weather right now? Cold and dry but clouding over.
8. Last person you spoke to on the telephone? Sister in law. General natter.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it - I pinched it... I don't know the person I pinched it off, we've never met. I like her blog though.
10. How old are you today? 26 years 10 months 20 days
11. Favourite drink? Tea. Brown with semi skimmed.
12. Favourite sport to watch? Rugby Union. Esp the six nations which starts this weekend!
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, constantly. I've inherited my parents' premature greying.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. Can't stand the idea of sticking things on my eyeballs.
15. Pets? Not any more. Childhood dog died.
16. Favourite month? February, I think.
17. Favourite food? Don't think I can pick one...
18. Last film watched? Memoirs of a Geisha, on Sunday afternoon.
19. Favourite day of the year? My Birthday? Don't know...
20. What do you to vent anger? Throw a strop at my poor husband.
21. Autumn or Spring? Autumn
22. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
23. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries. Those glace things put me right off cherries.
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I'm not sending this to anyone. None of my friends know my blog address.
25. Who is most likely to respond? See above
26. Least likely? See 25.
27. Who do you live with? My husband.
28. Last time you cried? When I threw a strop about the untidiness of our flat, no husband present though.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? If closet means wardrobe, then shoes. Far too many shoes. If it means cupboard, then outdoor gear.
30. What friend have you had the longest? A school friend I still write to but have very little in common with now.
31. What did you do last night? Went running - hill laps on the road, which gave me sore knees. Then viewed a house, which we have put a note of interest on.
32. Favourite smell? Tar or creosote.
33. Who inspires you? Don't know. Can't think of anyone specific. Oh wait, my husband inspires me to get fitter and climb mountains with him. If he can do it...
34. What are you afraid of? Not being good enough at something first time out.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Not keen on hamburgers. Do you know what they're made of?
36. Favourite car? An e-type or DB7, maybe. I like the classics.
37. Favourite dog breed? Border Collie. Working bred. None of your pedigree nonsense.
38. Number of keys? 3 for my flat, 2 for my Dad's house, 5 for work and a bike lock.
39. How long in current job? 3 months
40. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
41. How many states have you lived in? Translate to counties for the UK...5. Right and wrong side of the pennines and currently north of the border.
42. How many cities have you lived in? 2 cities, 3 towns and a village. But not in that order.
There now, done. And probably the longest post I ever wrote.